- Registration Form
- Registration Fee
- Key Dates
- Distinguished Plenary Lectures
- Terms and Conditions of Attendance
- Scientific Programme
- POWERPOINT PRESENTATIONS
- POSTER PRESENTATIONS
- Organizing Committee
- Scientific Committees
- Submitted Abstracts
- Paper Submission
- Publication Ethics and Malpractice Statement
- Student Paper Award
- Congress Venue
- Visa and Documents for Visa
- Accommodation & Tour
- Social Events
- Exhibitors & Sponsors
- Hiroshima General Information
- Hiroshima Events, Sightseeing and Attractions
- Access to Hiroshima & Transportation in Hiroshima City
- Access to the Grand Prince Hotel
- Contact Us
Poster Session Manual
- Configuration of panel booths
Panel board: One (90 cm wide x 210 cm high)
- Equipment and materials prepared by the Committee
(1) Panel board One (90 cm wide x 210 cm high)
(2) Thumbtacks to attach panels to panel boards
(3) No internet access provided.
(4) No electric power provided.
- Exhibitors are required to prepare:
(1) Printed poster, research contents attached to and
presented on the panel board ( in English )
A) No regulations on format and size.
Please include the ICSV25 logo at your poster.
However, the contents should be displayed within
the single panel board.
For size, see “Panel Board Image.”
B) Thumbtacks are available.
If you use a Styrofoam panel, prepare and bring
suspension tools and materials including curved
crooks and chains.
(2) Panel presenters
Panel presenters have to be registered to participate in ICSV2018.