- Registration Form
- Registration Fee
- Key Dates
- Distinguished Plenary Lectures
- Terms and Conditions of Attendance
- Scientific Programme
- Organizing Committee
- Scientific Committees
- Submitted Abstracts
- Paper Submission
- Publication Ethics and Malpractice Statement
- Student Paper Award
- Congress Venue
- Visa and Documents for Visa
- Accommodation & Tour
- Social Events
- Exhibitors & Sponsors
- Hiroshima General Information
- Hiroshima Events, Sightseeing and Attractions
- Access to Hiroshima & Transportation in Hiroshima City
- Contact Us
VISA & Documents for Visa
Please note that the VISA on ARRIVAL is NOT available at any airport in Japan.
1 To clarify who needs a Visa
Exemption of Visa (Short-Term Stay)
68 Countries and Regions for Visa Exemptions (as of July 2017)
To check if you need a Japan Visa please go to and clarify.
2 To obtain your visa please go to and look at the chart
If you are necessary the documents for Visa, these can be provided by the Business Events Hiroshima (BE Hiroshima) instead of the ICSV25 Local Organizing Committee.
Contact: BE Hiroshima
E-mail: [email protected]
[To note the procedures]
(1) Registration, payments for the conference and the documents for Visa（8,000JPY）before asking the procedures are mandatory.
Your payment for Visa can be done at Order Only Option in registration.
(2) Obtaining the application document for Visa click here.
(3) Sending both the application form and a copy of the photo page of your passport to BE Hiroshima by e-mail ([email protected])
Kindly submit the form no later than 10 Jun. 2018.
(4) Receiving the documents by the post by BE Hiroshima. These documents are only effective for 3 months.
- letter of Reason for Invitation
- Schedule of Stay
- Letter of Guarantee
- Other necessary documents
(5) Applying for the Visa by the delegate at his/her country’s Japan Embassy / Consulate General with documents both prepared by the applicant and sent by the BE Hiroshima.
The application must be done after April 9th due to the period of Visa validity (3 months).
* Fees must be paid for the issuance of visas. The fees are about 3,000 JPY for a single-entry visa, and 6,000 JPY for a double-entry or multiple-entry visa. Fees are collected in the currency of the country (region) in which the Embassy / Consulate General is located.
(6) Obtain VISA