- Registration Form
- Registration Fee
- Key Dates
- Distinguished Plenary Lectures
- Terms and Conditions of Attendance
- Scientific Programme
- Organizing Committee
- Scientific Committees
- Submitted Abstracts
- Paper Submission
- Publication Ethics and Malpractice Statement
- Student Paper Award
- Congress Venue
- Visa and Documents for Visa
- Accommodation & Tour
- Social Events
- Exhibitors & Sponsors
- Hiroshima General Information
- Hiroshima Events, Sightseeing and Attractions
- Access to Hiroshima & Transportation in Hiroshima City
- Contact Us
Hiroshima: General Information
Hiroshima City, the world-renowned as “City of Peace” is the capital of Hiroshima Prefecture. It is also known as a beautiful city, endowed with natural environment including the Seto Inland Sea and six rivers flowing through mountains and urban areas.
Hiroshima Peace Memoria Park including the Memorial Museum and the Miyajima Island are among most interesting tourist attractions in Japan.
More Information about Japan
Japan National Tourist Organization
More Information about Hiroshima
More Information about Miyajima
The international calling code of Japan is +81
The local time in Japan is GMT +８h
100 V AC, 60Hz. Participants may need an adaptor for electric appliances.
In japan, tips are not necessary anywhere, even at hotel and restaurants.